Domestic properties serve as a home base or house for the adventuring party, or individual characters.
- House- 3,000 GP, 2 stories, 30×40 feet.
- Townhouse- 5,000 GP, same dimensions as standard house.
- Tower- 10,000 GP, 30 feet high, 20 foot diameter.
- Mansion- 40,000 GP, Main house and 2 wings, room for 50
- Keep- 75,000 GP, Heavy stone fortification, room for 200
- Castle- 250,000 GP, Curtain Wall, Keep, Stables, Forge, Kitchens, etc. Room for 1000
Goal: Get your product from the production facilities to the outlet facilities.
- Farms- produce Wheat and Livestock. Cost to acquire: 10,000 GP, Profit: 4,000 GP annually. Duration: 10 years.
- Mines- Produce Iron and Gold. Cost to acquire: 10,000 GP, Profit: 5,000 GP annually. Duration: 5 years.
- Quarries- Produce Stone. Cost to acquire: 15,000 AP, Profit: 3,000 GP annually. Duration: 20 years.
- Logging Camps- Produce Wood. Cost to acquire: 3,000 GP, Profit: 2,000 GP annually. Duration: 3 years.
- Teamster Station- Transport product along land routes. Cost to acquire: 5,000 GP, plus 1,000 GP annually to maintain.
- Wharf/Berth- Transport product along sea routes. Cost to acquire: 7,000 GP, plus 2000 GP annually to maintain.
- Stores- small outlet for product, provides revenue. Apply x1.5 multiplyer for a single annual profit asset (1 Farm, 1 Quarry, etc) per store. Cost to Acquire: 2,000 GP