“Green Steel” is an alloy unique to the Blacktooth Goblins of Korat’s Tooth. The method of creating the metal is the most closely guarded secret of the Blacktooth tribe. Green Steel has the same strength and endurance as normal steel, but is only half the weight, allowing for denser armor and larger weapons to be created without loss of dexterity.
The unique creation of weapons and armor from Green Steel has an interesting side effect, however. Green Steel weapons and armor are immune to magical enchantment of any kind, and their properties cannot be altered through arcane means.
GOBLIN MASTERWORK ARMS AND ARMOR
Green Steel Armor: Available in chain, scale, and plate. All armor has a bonus to AC, and has a certain resistance to damage based on level
• +1 Armor (Resist 1 all): 200 GP
• +2 Armor (Resist 1 all): 1,000 GP
• +3 Armor (Resist 5 all): 5,000 GP
• +4 Armor (Resist 5 all): 25,000 GP
• +5 Armor (Resist 10 all): 125,000 GP
• +6 Armor (Resist 10 all): 600,000 GP
Green Steel Weapons: Only some weapons (the ones most likely to sell in decent quantity) are produced en masse with Green Steel. While it is possible to find more exotic Green Steel weapons, they are usually one-off products by individual forgemasters. All weapons have the “Brutal” property, based upon level
• +1 Weapon (Brutal 1): 200 GP
• +2 Weapon (Brutal 1): 1,000 GP
• +3 Weapon (Brutal 2): 5,000 GP
• +4 Weapon (Brutal 2): 25,000 GP
• +5 Weapon (Brutal 3): 125,000 GP
• +6 Weapon (Brutal 3): 600,000 GP
Commonly available weapons: Dagger, Mace, Spear, Battleaxe, Handaxe, Longsword, Short Sword, Warhammer, Halberd, Greataxe, Greatsword, Maul.
Green steel ammunition is also available. It confers the Brutal 1 property when shot.
• Arrows (30, Brutal 1): 5 GP
• Crossbow Bolts (20, Brutal 1): 5 GP